- 4 cups of red grapes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- 1/2 cup of spreadable goat cheese
- 24 slices of lightly toasted baguette
Preheat your oven to 350.
Take the grapes off of their stems and then combine them with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme in a medium bowl. Once the grapes are thoroughly coated in the oil and seasoning, spread them out in one layer on a baking sheet.
Roast the grapes for 45 to 50 minutes or until they start to wrinkle and caramelize. Remove the grapes from the oven, allow them to cool a little bit, and then coat them in the balsamic glaze. Spread goat cheese on each crostini and then top each one with a few grapes.
Garnish with fresh thyme and serve!
(This photo features a custom coaster with forest letterpress. Click here to shop our Custom Coasters.)