- 2 tablespoons of white rum
- 1 tablespoon of coconut rum
- 1/4 cup of canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- juice of one lime
- 8 fresh mint leaves (plus extra for garnish)
- splash of sparkling water
In a tall glass muddle the lime juice, sugar, and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down.
Fill a glass with ice.
Using a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk and blend until smooth.
Pour over the ice in the glass, top it off with a splash of sparkling water, and garnish with mint.
(This photo features a custom napkin with white foil stamping. Click here to shop our Notable Napkins)