We could all see this coming... As promised, Haute Papier co-owner extraordinaire, Erin Miller, shared a few little known facts about herself. I think it's safe to say she doesn't take herself too seriously ... or does she?!?
- My mother has lived in Phuket, Thailand for the past 12 years - I've visited 6 times!
- I've only made one meal that my husband has flat-out rejected. Tofu Taco Salad. I didn't think it was that bad. He just really really like the real thing!!
- I bleed Duke Blue!
- I use an awful lot of exclamation points when I write (clearly!)
- I'm terrible with idioms. I either don't get them or mix them up or something. They are generally not a part or speech for me.
- I'm a planner so if it's not on my calendar a week in advance it's probably not going to happen. This makes being Etta's mommy a challenge at times!
- Cameron and I plan to travel around the country on a trike someday. If you see us ... wave!
- Gross alert ... I secretly love when my pug licks my feet (which by the are very odd looking!)
- I love love love to camp and I love camp food!
Feel free to contact Erin anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org Amongst other things, she's awesome at answering any accounting questions you may have!